Have you ever dreamed of having a movie-star smile? Straight, even, gorgeous white teeth that look and feel perfectly natural?
You can stop dreaming.
A smile makeover is the total transformation of your smile. Any problem with your smile can be fixed; any smile can evolve from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Can Improve Every Smile:
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges or implants.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed with veneers or crowns.
- Chipped, worn, broken teeth can be restored with crowns or veneers.
- Ugly metal fillings can be replaced with tooth colored restorations.
- Gapped or overlapped teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers; without metal braces.
- Yellow, stained teeth can be whitened with Zoom 2 or bonding.
- A gummy smile can be gently contoured with lasers.
Often, a combination of veneers, crowns, onlays, and bridges helps to create the masterpiece. I work directly with each individual patient to design a smile in perfect proportion to your bone and facial structure, using a series of sophisticated facial measurements to ensure a natural appearance.
Even the most dramatic change can be made in only two to three comfortable visits. You can have the smile of your dreams in no time at all!
The Smile Makeover Process
To help you visualize the results, digital imaging and a custom wax model of your new smile are created. You can even help choose the best color for their smile!
The procedure is in no way complicated. The affected teeth undergo a simple, painless preparation, and natural looking temporaries are placed so that your teeth look and feel normal. At the next visit, the resin temporaries are replaced with lifelike porcelain restorations, bonded to the natural tooth structure. The entire process usually takes no more than two to three visits, so an entirely new look and a new outlook can be obtained within two visits. Your new smile will be gorgeous, and you will feel incredible!
Smile makeovers allow people to truly be themselves. The procedure brings out inner beauty that’s been hidden for so long and helps people reveal their true personalities. No more hiding. No more embarrassment. A smile gives you the freedom to be yourself.